[Development] Qt 5.13 feature freeze is getting closer

Volker Hilsheimer volker.hilsheimer at qt.io
Thu Jan 17 16:03:29 CET 2019

FWIW, since I +2’ed the "Initial QtTelemetry commit for review” - that was a +2 in the context of “this can go into a playground repository, and more work will follow to implement missing functionality, add documentation, support building in namespaces etc”. This is in the spirit of making small steps forward, rather than for waiting for the single perfect commit.

A +2 to get a commit accepted into a playground repo does - hopefully obviously - not mean that there are “no concerns about code quality”, or that the code is otherwise ready for prime-time.

Volker