[Development] Archiving is working

Edward Welbourne edward.welbourne at qt.io
Fri Jan 25 18:41:03 CET 2019

Liang Qi (25 January 2019 14:17)
> Looks like the index was also regenerated for October 2016,
>
> [Development] Coin news - Jedrzej Nowacki
> Tue Oct 25 10:22:41 EEST 2016
>
> Current link: https://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/development/2016-October/055084.html
>
> It was: http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/development/2016-October/027542.html
>
> via https://web.archive.org/web/20161108191742/http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/development/2016-October/thread.html

The pages have all been updated and had their URLs changed.
Or are you trying to tell me something else ?
I'm not sure I fully understand.

I've just pushed a change for review, that updates all existing QUIPs to
use URLs in the new archive; and commented on all pending QUIPs in
review on my best guesses at which URLs in the new archive match the
ones they refer to in the old one.  See various reviews at:
* https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/q/status:open+project:meta/quips,n,z

I note, in passing, that there are several outstanding reviews that seem
not to have moved in a long time.  Please think about what you're doing
with those QUIPs, authors and reviewers.

As part of that, I've also updated the heroku instance that displays the
current state of everything; it uses the most recent patch set from each
outstanding review, plus some clean-up of mine (renaming quip-*.txt to
quip-*.rst and fixing the URLs to those I suggested in reviews).  If you
find any remaining broken links in those, please let me know.
* https://quips-qt-io.herokuapp.com

Now I shall go home and have a week-end that feels over-due,

	Eddy.