[Development] Qt 5 types under consideration for deprecation / removal in Qt 6

Jean-Michaƫl Celerier jeanmichael.celerier at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 08:26:49 CEST 2019

To bypass the MSVC limitation I think that you need to use array notation
instead of string literals, with the help of a tool such as xxd.
Apparently powershell has a command to more-or-less do it (format-hex),
with some PS magic it could maybe work without too much dependencies added
on windows...

Best,