[Development] Qt 5 types under consideration for deprecation / removal in Qt 6

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Tue Jun 4 04:10:12 CEST 2019

On Monday, 3 June 2019 18:46:31 PDT Konstantin Tokarev wrote:
> This can be done with qmake if we implement ord

I want to do a bit more in the shell script. All steps optional:

First, I want to pass the XML source through
	xml sel -D -B -t -c /

That will minify the source. That reduces the uncompressed size by about 10%.

Second, I'm also thinking of compressing with gzip or zstd. The problem with
that is that the tool may be present in the system but not the headers, which
would cause decompression to fail. So I'm not sure this is a good idea.

Of course, on Windows/MSVC you'd get neither minification nor compression.