[Development] Assistant WebKit/WebEngine support

Jaroslaw Kobus Jaroslaw.Kobus at qt.io
Sat Jun 29 00:59:39 CEST 2019

From: Development <development-bounces at qt-project.org> on behalf of Palaraja, Kavindra <KPalaraja at luxoft.com>
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2019 10:56 AM
To: Qt development mailing list
Subject: Re: [Development] Assistant WebKit/WebEngine support

On 28.06.19, 10:24, "Eike Ziller" <Eike.Ziller at qt.io> wrote:

    > On 27. Jun 2019, at 15:46, Palaraja, Kavindra <KPalaraja at luxoft.com> wrote:
    >
    > ...because both you and Andre aren't willing to pay the price...

No Kavindra, please count me in too. And my 13 years old son too, so that we are four now. He just told me a story, that he recently saw a video, that some simple calculator app required calling privileges during installation on a mobile phone. There is a good chance, that soon similar videos will appear regarding the installation of offline help for Qt, requesting networking privileges.

Best regards

Jarek