[Development] HEADS-UP: Qt 5.13 API review

Edward Welbourne edward.welbourne at qt.io
Fri Mar 15 10:48:33 CET 2019

Jani Heikkinen (1 February 2019 13:53) wrote:
>>> Feature freeze for Qt 5.13 is now in effect and branching from 'dev' to '5.13' is complete.

Edward Welbourne (Monday, February 4, 2019 1:38 PM)

Jani Heikkinen (8 February 2019 10:58) wrote:
> Just kindly reminder: API review for Qt 5.13 is ongoing.
> It seems there isn't that much activity yet...

Yesterday I updated the remaining reviews (and closed one as fatuous),
to pick up changes folk have made in the interval.  I note, with some
concern, that there have been quite a lot of changes to qtbase's API
that weren't responses to comments on the review, all after feature
freeze.  See comments on PS3.

The remaining open API change reviews are (still at the URL above)
qtbase, qtremoteobjects, qtwebengine, qtandroidextras, qt3d, qttools.
Please take the time to review: these are release blockers !

	Eddy.