[Development] HEADS-UP: Qt 5.13 API review

Jani Heikkinen jani.heikkinen at qt.io
Fri Mar 15 13:57:47 CET 2019

This sounds quite worrying to me... I understand that API isn't frozen yet; that's why we have API review ongoing now. And of course we can change API based on review results. But otherwise I can see any reason why API should be changed after feature freeze. All these changes are making API review kind of useless; we are reviewing API which has already changed... And how we could conclude the review if there is other changes outside of review

br,
Jani