[Development] Continuous Integration for 3rd party projects using Qt

Denis Kormalev kormalev.denis at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 18:57:15 CET 2019

Different compilers and qt versions are easily solvable with multiple docker images (that can be generated using single Dockerfile with arguments).
In this case in CI itself all you need is just to build in each of them in common way (ideally you just put your build script as entry point and run docker container. After it finishes you’ll have all the artifacts to check).

--
Regards,
Denis Kormalev