[Development] Gerrit Upgrade

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Tue May 7 18:06:09 CEST 2019

On Tuesday, 7 May 2019 02:11:55 PDT Jukka Jokiniva wrote:
> If someone want to see the new UI in action, the Gerrit code is reviewed in
> Gerrit: https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/ Just a note that the site
> is using the very latest 3.0 RC, and we will be using 2.16.7, but the UI is
> pretty much the same.

The biggest issue with the new Gerrit UI and the reason we hadn't switched was
the lack of full-commit review mode.

But this looks to be a newer UI than the one I knew about and it does look
like it has a full-commit review mode, in the same page that the previous
comments show up. Looks like a definite improvement!