[Development] Requesting a module for Qt Quick Timeline Implementation

Frederik Gladhorn Frederik.Gladhorn at qt.io
Mon May 13 13:03:53 CEST 2019

Hi Thomas,

Since the module exists, it's a bit unclear to me what you request (creating
the module would what I'd expect).
The next step would be to ask for inclusion in the releases and making a patch
to qt/qt5 to enable us shipping the module by default.

Then there's the question which state the module would be in, I guess it's
"addon" or so.

Cheers,
Frederik