[Development] Proposal: Using Gerrit for new approver proposals?

Volker Hilsheimer volker.hilsheimer at qt.io
Mon May 20 11:06:56 CEST 2019

+1 :P

It’s of course nice for people that are proposed to see that they have support from the community, but using Gerrit would provide that.

Having authorisation controlled through a version-controlled configuration file that implicitly generates a tracable and auditable changelog is much saner than someone clicking on buttons somewhere (I don’t know how it is done today, but I assume it involves someone clicking on stuff in some admin console).

Cheers,
Volker