[Development] Assistant WebKit/WebEngine support

Bastiaan Veelo Bastiaan at Veelo.net
Tue May 21 14:47:54 CEST 2019

On 20/05/2019 19:02, Konstantin Tokarev wrote:

> 20.05.2019, 19:58, "Bastiaan Veelo" <bastiaan at veelo.net>:

[...]
> Why not? Current version of QtWebKit from 5.212 works on Windows,
> there are binaries at
>
> http://download.qt.io/snapshots/ci/qtwebkit/5.212/latest/qtwebkit/

Extracted into qtbase and Assistant builds like a charm! However running
it gives

"The procedure entry point
?staticMetaObject at QSslSocket@@2UQMetaObject@@B could not be located in
the dynamic link library D:\Qt\gerrit\qt5\qtbase\bin\Qt5WeKit.dll".

I have checked out the Qt dev branch from May 11, which I can imagine
could cause problems. Do you happen to know which Qt version those
QtWebKit binaries are known to work with?

Thanks,
Bastiaan.