[Development] Gerrit is back

Richard Weickelt richard at weickelt.de
Sat May 25 18:11:59 CEST 2019

> There are more tweaks that would be nice to apply to the UI to make it
> better. Does the new version make this any easier? What's your advice for
> people who'd like to contribute UI tweaks? What's the best way to
> proceed? (in the sense of empowering potential contributors instead of
> asking you to do all the changes)

This is a very very positive way of saying that the new UI is:
- less structured
- less intuitive

The update contains indeed nice new features, but as an occasional
contributor I feel less productive because I need to learn where to click
every other day. The old gerrit was certainly ugly, but it felt much more tidy.

I would be very happy if someone with UI experience could clean up the
stylesheet. :)

Thanks
Richard