[Development] Qt 5 types under consideration for deprecation / removal in Qt 6

Simon Hausmann Simon.Hausmann at qt.io
Thu May 30 20:55:10 CEST 2019

Hi,

If the Qt project decides to go with cmake, then I think that while bootstrap will remain for the moc and rcc, I think that we may be able to remove qregexp (Or QRegularExpression) from it. I doubt that either of them need it.

The cmake port fwiw is progressing very well and I hope that we will soon be able to make a proposal for the Qt project.

Simon