[Development] QtCS2019 Notes: QtCore

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Fri Nov 22 18:49:51 CET 2019

On Friday, 22 November 2019 18:04:22 CET Giuseppe D'Angelo via Development
wrote:
> So the mandatory question is: how many warnings is this going to cause,
> and how to port code whilst maintaining Qt 5 compatibility?

We decided not to add q6sizetype. Just add a "### Qt6: qsizetype" comment
where you can't use qsizetype in Qt 6. We'll deal with conflicts.

There's always QVector<T>::size_type, QByteArray::size_type and
QString::size_type if you really need to be explicit and that's fine today.