[Development] QTCS2019 Notes from QtQml session

Giuseppe D'Angelo giuseppe.dangelo at kdab.com
Wed Nov 27 10:35:23 CET 2019

Il 27/11/19 09:52, Ulf Hermann ha scritto:
> That depends on how we do the model/delegate matching mentioned above.
> As stated above, I don't have a solution, yet. If you have an idea, let
> us know. I can imagine generating some C++ from such code that does the
> model/delegate matching at run-time via the metaobject system. That way
> we would support var models.

Well, neither do I :) It would also be nice to find a similar solution
for widgets and delegates. And to be honest such solution could also
come later than 6.0?

The other side of the question, for long term running projects, is
simply: will the injected "model" required property on delegate
properties be fully supported throughout QML2/3 or is it immediately
deprecated and just a porting measure?

Thanks,
KDAB - The Qt, C++ and OpenGL Experts