[Development] The age-old T* foo vs. T *foo

Konstantin Shegunov kshegunov at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 17:56:21 CEST 2019

On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 6:40 PM Thiago Macieira
<thiago.macieira at intel.com> wrote:
> Third option:
>
> char * const key;

Which is my style in my own projects - detaching the asterisk(s) with
whitespaces both sides. And in c++ there are types composed from
multiple tokens already, so it isn't anything original either way. The
discussion boils down to that - a style preference, which means it's
best decided by majority vote, which we don't have, nor do we employ,
thus from my point of view that makes it rather impractical bordering
irrelevant.

Kind regards,
Konstantin.