[Development] Issues with QFormBuilder - All properties modified & Invalid UI

Hugo Slepicka hhslepicka at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 17:48:36 CET 2019

I agree with Giuseppe and I would like to add to it the fact that
properties are restored in what I could guess as alphabetical order, which
in itself already causes problems for custom widgets.
That said, when developing custom widgets developers must pay attention to
this fact of properties that are somewhat interlinked. It comes as a
surprise that the core Qt code does not take that into consideration.
More and more this looks to me like a bug that should be addressed.
Even if not using the QFormBuilder and a user change all the properties at
a widget using the Qt Designer we are subject to the same issue, aren't we?