[Development] Save the date: Qt Contributors Summit 2019 is 19th - 21st November in Berlin

André Hartmann andre.hartmann at iseg-hv.de
Thu Sep 5 12:53:55 CEST 2019

Hi Tuukka,

any update on this? Do you already have a location and maybe a rough plan?

Best regards,
André

> Hi Thiago,
>
> I hope you and other contributors can attend despite the days being
> middle of the week.
>
> Yours,
>
> Tuukka

Dipl.-Ing. (FH) André Hartmann
Softwareentwicklung / Software Development

E-Mail: andre.hartmann at iseg-hv.de | Tel: +49 351 26996-43 | Fax: +49 351
26996-21

iseg Spezialelektronik GmbH - HIGH VOLTAGE. EXACTLY.
iseg-hv.de | iseg-hv.com | download.iseg-hv.com

Bautzner Landstr. 23, 01454 Radeberg / Rossendorf, Germany
Geschäftsführer / Managing directors: Dr. Frank Gleisberg, Dr. Joachim
Pöthig
Amtsgericht / Lower district court: Dresden HRB 16250
Umsatzsteuer-Id: / VAT-ID: DE812508942

News / Information
https://iseg-hv.com/en/products/control#isegControl2 isegControl2 -
Unified Control Software
https://iseg-hv.com/en/products/detail/EHS EHS FLEX - Customize and keep
the price
https://iseg-hv.com/en/products/detail/EHS EHS STACK - Perfect for GEM
Detectors
https://iseg-hv.com/files/iseg-high-voltage-power-supplies.pdf NEW!
Product catalog 2017 / 2018 released
https://iseg-hv.com/en/products/detail/NHR NHR - NIM HV-Supply with
reversible polarity

Links
https://www.linkedin.com/company/12726924 iseg on LINKEDIN | Let's stay
connected!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5AL-ZgOqSim_1gYNnndyzQ iseg on YOUTUBE
| Tutorials and more ...
https://www.twitter.com/iseg_hv iseg on TWITTER | please follow!
https://iseg-hv.com/files/iseg-high-voltage-power-supplies.pdf iseg
CATALOG | download product catalog as PDF
http://download.iseg-hv.com/ iseg DOWNLOADS | manuals, software,
firmware and more...

Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige
Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren
Sie bitte sofort den Absender und
Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht
gestattet.

you are not the intended recipient
(or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender
immediately and destroy this e-mail.
Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in
this e-mail is strictly forbidden.