[Development] Save the date: Qt Contributors Summit 2019 is 19th - 21st November in Berlin

Tuukka Turunen tuukka.turunen at qt.io
Thu Sep 5 13:23:28 CEST 2019

Hi,

Yes. Some pause due to holidays in this. We are working on getting the registration open in the coming weeks as well as more details of the planned structure. In general it is indented to be quite similar to earlier years. But instead of prepared "lectures" we would like to have prepared topics to be worked on by multiple persons. So that it would be less sessions of a few persons talking while others listen. Then we are also thinking of having a bit more time than earlier to work on things hands-on, hence three days instead of two.

Yours,

	Tuukka