[Development] i.MX8 embedded Linux support

Zeno Endemann zeno.endemann at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 11 22:42:29 CEST 2019

Thanks for the confirmation.

Actually I wasn't expecting the eglfs_viv[_wl] stuff to even work with
current releases of the Vivante blob, but after a short test it does
indeed work (however performance appears to be much worse than using
eglfs_kms). Anyway, I don't really see a reason for anyone to stay on
that deprecated interface though, considering the relative immaturity of
the platform.

Thanks again,