[Development] Qt Contributors Summit 2020

Cristián Maureira-Fredes Cristian.Maureira-Fredes at qt.io
Thu Aug 20 09:21:04 CEST 2020

Hello everyone!

With the current global situation, it will be impossible
to organize a physical event for QtCS2020, so we thought
that having the Contributors Summit online this year
would be a good idea :)

To decide the structure of the event,
we would like to ask for your help by answering the following:

* Which topics will you be interested to *hear* about?
* Which topics will you be interested to *talk* about?

We have setup a wiki page to add this information,
so feel free to jump into it, so we can all gather information
related the main topics for this years' QtCS:

https://wiki.qt.io/Qt_Contributors_Summit_2020

Once we have gather some topics and opinions,  we will roll
a registration form, to setup the event and send invites to join
the talks, and discussions.

Since we need to focus on the discussion due to the fact
that it's an online event, we will be using a special channel
on KDE's Matrix instance, called #qtcs2020
you can find a link to join on the same wiki page.

As always, this event will be free of cost, and focused on development
aspects of Qt.

Stay tuned for more information,
in the meantime, let's gather some nice topics for our event :D

Cheers

--
Dr. Cristian Maureira-Fredes
R&D Manager