[Development] [Releasing] HEADS-UP: Qt 5.15 Feature Freeze is in effect now

Alex Blasche alexander.blasche at qt.io
Thu Feb 6 15:58:47 CET 2020

Sorry, I should clarify. The current application of the convention is very inconsistent across the Qt modules already.

I do not advocate to drop the convention especially when considering new API's. However sometimes there are extenuating circumstances which may provide reasons to not follow them. Under my proposal this would be such a case when weighing the two arguments.

--
Alex