[Development] Migrate QStateMachine from Qt Core

Maurice Kalinowski Maurice.Kalinowski at qt.io
Thu Feb 13 13:53:18 CET 2020

Hi,

I think moving the implementations into one git repo would be a good move. In that case you could also move the qml state machine bindings from qtdeclarative (See src/imports folder).

I don’t think merging the implementations is a good idea, I find they serve different purposes. Just my two cents though:)
[Maurice Kalinowski]
Yup, we checked on this and also considered it to be… suboptimal to have one based on the other.
Maurice