[Development] Migrate QStateMachine from Qt Core

Lars Knoll lars.knoll at qt.io
Thu Feb 13 15:10:15 CET 2020

On 13 Feb 2020, at 13:53, Maurice Kalinowski <Maurice.Kalinowski at qt.io<mailto:Maurice.Kalinowski at qt.io>> wrote:

Hi,

I think moving the implementations into one git repo would be a good move. In that case you could also move the qml state machine bindings from qtdeclarative (See src/imports folder).

I don’t think merging the implementations is a good idea, I find they serve different purposes. Just my two cents though:)
[Maurice Kalinowski]
Yup, we checked on this and also considered it to be… suboptimal to have one based on the other.

I’d also propose to move them together into one git repo. As they are independent implementations and most users won’t use both at the same time, it would probably still make sense to keep them as two separate shared libraries.

Cheers,
Lars
Maurice