[Development] A modest proposal: disable lower-case keywords (emit, foreach, forever, signals, slots) by default

Mitch Curtis mitch.curtis at qt.io
Fri Feb 21 13:30:35 CET 2020

How can you tell if it's a signal being emitted or just a function call without the emit syntax? With the emit syntax before the signal emission, it's immediately obvious that it's a signal. Not all signals follow the *Changed() naming convention, nor should they, so it becomes even less obvious in those cases.