[Development] Qt Marketplace

Simon Hausmann Simon.Hausmann at qt.io
Sat Jan 11 11:15:54 CET 2020

Hi,

Yeah it’s quite interesting:). We’re trying it with the combination market place, installer and Conan. So we don’t have quite all the answers yet but it’s actively being worked on.

This is not (yet?) related to Qt or Qt 6 itself though. Perhaps they’ll also connect in the future, but for now Qt remains built by Coin and distributed via the installer framework as binary and source.

Simon