[Development] Qt 5.14 MinGW debug build doesn't add debug suffix

Dmitriy Purgin dpurgin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 08:45:35 CET 2020

I've just discovered another side-effect of this change. I've integrated
the qdoc.exe in a custom toolchain for internal use, and it should be able
to run in environments without any Qt installations. So I used to do the
windeployqt.exe on it, and it always worked until 5.14. Now windeployqt
says that the qdoc.exe is a Debug executable (!), and it fails to deploy
Qt5Cored.dll for obvious reasons. It seems like windeployqt is broken as
well.

Cheers
Dmitriy