[Development] Qt 5.14 MinGW debug build doesn't add debug suffix

Dmitriy Purgin dpurgin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 09:39:15 CET 2020

Hi Henry,

>If you don't to wait for 5.14.1 then I've patched utils.cpp (see the bug
> above), you can then rebuild windeployqt so that it works in MinGW
> 5.14.0 or download the patched .exe it from here:

Thanks for the patch! It's not that important for me that I update, I'm
just dropping a new version of qdoc occasionally to see if the parsing of
non-Qt-framework C++ documentation has improved. I can't produce a
reasonable documentation with it for my namespaced C++ library but it gets
better from version to version. But that's the whole other topic... my QML
library documentation gets generated perfectly though.

Cheers
Dmitriy