[Development] Qt 5.14 MinGW debug build doesn't add debug suffix

Henry Skoglund henry at tungware.se
Tue Jan 14 09:16:59 CET 2020

On 2020-01-14 09:02, Kai Köhne wrote:
> [...]
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-80806

If you don't to wait for 5.14.1 then I've patched utils.cpp (see the bug
above), you can then rebuild windeployqt so that it works in MinGW
5.14.0 or download the patched .exe it from here:
https://tripleboot.org/Uploads/windeployqtreleaseonly.zip (32-bit) or
https://tripleboot.org/Uploads/windeployqt64releaseonly.zip (64-bit)
Just drop it in MinGW's bin directory.