[Development] Code Review Process

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Tue Jan 14 16:30:28 CET 2020

On Tuesday, 14 January 2020 01:10:03 PST Dmitriy Purgin wrote:
> A week ago I created a patch adding an std::chrono overload to

A week might not be sufficient time for contributors to see your change, as
we're all busy. I saw your change coming through, but let it go as
QStateMachine is not a class I'm very familiar with, hoping someone else would
review it. Of course, this depends on you having added relevant people to the
reviewer list and if you only added me, there wouldn't be anyone else to
review...

If after a week no one has reviewed, post a "ping" to the change. As a
maintainer, I can't ignore the "ping" and will review, though it may take me a
few more days to find the time.