[Development] Nomination of Build System Maintainer(s)

Kai Köhne Kai.Koehne at qt.io
Wed Jan 15 15:27:29 CET 2020

Hi,

I'd like to nominate Jörg Bornemann and Alexandru Croitor as joint official maintainers of the Build System in qtbase, which is officially unmaintained [1].

Jörg has been doing a lot of work and reviews in qmake and the existing Qt 5 build system after Ossi was leaving The Qt Company.

Alexandru is currently organizing the work around the CMake port (Qt 6 build system), and also does a large fraction of the work himself.

I believe that, together, they are the right ones to maintain the build system area in both Qt 5 and Qt 6.

Their individual dashboards:

Jörg: https://codereview.qt-project.org/dashboard/1000120
Alexandru: https://codereview.qt-project.org/dashboard/1004184

Regards

Kai

[1] See https://wiki.qt.io/Maintainers

--
Kai Köhne, Director R&D | The Qt Company

The Qt Company GmbH, Erich-Thilo-Straße 10, D-12489 Berlin
Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Mika Harjuaho