[Development] Changes to Qt offering

Dmitriy Purgin dpurgin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 22:19:07 CET 2020

I am not a lawyer too, but in this case, if I download Qt for personal
reasons (hobby projects) I act as a natural person, and The Qt Company
gathers my email address, and this is personal information. Of course, I
consent to this specifically but the thing is, I have to consent because
The Qt Company forces me to. Otherwise, I can't download the binaries. And
I don't see how the need of gathering my email address as a natural person
is sufficiently explained to me.

Cheers
Dmitriy