[Development] Changes to Qt offering

NIkolai Marchenko enmarantispam at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 23:47:46 CET 2020

Assuming we have a VM that is restricted to connecting to the internet, we
previously could dump the installer there and install Qt.
Now, we need to have an intermediary PC with the same OS to first install
the binaries via online installer and then copy those binary files to that
first VM.

This is an extraneous and completely artificial step for absolutely no
reason other than TQtC paywalling them, which is ridiculous.