[Development] PSA: Tests need to pass in the CI for Qt 6 CMake configurations

Alexandru Croitor alexandru.croitor at qt.io
Fri Jul 3 13:35:42 CEST 2020

Hi all,

Previously tests were built and executed for CMake configurations, but in case of failure, the exit codes were ignored so the test jobs always passed from the CI's perspective. You had to look into the log to see if any test actually failed.

I have now enabled enforcing working tests in the CI, for qtbase only.

This means tests need to pass when Qt is built with both qmake and CMake.

I will slowly enable enforcing working tests for the other repos as well, as the qtbase dependency propagates to other repositories.

Regards,
Alexandru.