[Development] [RFO QTBUG-84739] QJsonValue::fromVariant containing QByteArray

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Fri Jul 10 00:56:38 CEST 2020

On Wednesday, 1 July 2020 14:21:33 PDT Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Re: https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-84739
> existing applications. We need to decide whether to:
>  b) revert permanently

Looks like the discussion has reached a consensus, after a week, that
reverting permanently and therefore properly unit-testing that we don't break
this behaviour is where we want to go.

We now just need someone to write the code.

I won't do it because of the attitude of one of the bug reporters (not Thomas
Zander) who felt the need to insult me. But I will help with reviewing and
approving.