[Development] Stepping down as QtWebChannel maintainer

Lars Knoll lars.knoll at qt.io
Wed Jun 24 14:41:54 CEST 2020

Hi Milian and Arno,

Sorry for the somewhat late reply, I've been taking a few days off.

First of all I’d like to say a big thanks to Milian for developing and maintaining Qt WebChannel over the last years.

It’s also great to see you stepping up Arno, thanks a lot!

As far as I can see you don’t currently have Approver rights in the Qt project, making this nomination a bit special. So we’ll need to also nominate you for Approver status for at least Qt WebChannel. For reference, here’s a list of Arno’s changes:

https://codereview.qt-project.org/q/owner:a.rehn%2540menlosystems.com<https://codereview.qt-project.org/q/owner:a.rehn%40menlosystems.com>

There aren’t that many changes, but all looking very good.

So +1 from my side for giving you approver rights for the module and your nomination as a maintainer for Qt WebChannel.

Cheers,
Lars