[Development] Stepping down as QtWebChannel maintainer

Arno Rehn a.rehn at menlosystems.com
Mon Jun 29 13:16:22 CEST 2020

Hi Lars,

Am 24.06.2020 um 14:41 schrieb Lars Knoll:
> It’s also great to see you stepping up Arno, thanks a lot!
Thanks!

> As far as I can see you don’t currently have Approver rights in the Qt
> project, making this nomination a bit special. So we’ll need to also
> nominate you for Approver status for at least Qt WebChannel. For
> reference, here’s a list of Arno’s changes:
>
> https://codereview.qt-project.org/q/owner:a.rehn%2540menlosystems.com
> <https://codereview.qt-project.org/q/owner:a.rehn%40menlosystems.com>
>
> There aren’t that many changes, but all looking very good.
>
> So +1 from my side for giving you approver rights for the module and
> your nomination as a maintainer for Qt WebChannel.
Thanks again! I'm looking forward to taking over that role.

Regards,
Arno

--
Arno Rehn
Tel +49 89 189 166 0
a.rehn at menlosystems.com
www.menlosystems.com

Menlo Systems GmbH
Am Klopferspitz 19a, 82152 Martinsried, Germany
Amtsgericht München HRB 138145
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Mei, Dr. Ronald Holzwarth
USt.-IdNr. DE217772017, St.-Nr. 14316170324