[Development] Volunteer wanted: update use of CUPS API

Nils Jeisecke nils.jeisecke at saltation.com
Sun May 3 11:37:57 CEST 2020

Hi!

Am 02.05.2020 um 18:35 hat Thiago Macieira geschrieben:
>We have plenty of warnings when building the CUPS plugin to QtPrintSupport
>about deprecated methods. See attached.

Sorry for not really replying to the original request but...

>Any volunteers to go fix this?

...motivation for fixing stuff or improving things in Qt has slightly
suffered in recent days due to the Qt Company's disastrous
communication strategy (or whatever that is).

I suppose other contributors might have similar feelings towards this
miserable situation.

Just posted to let Qt upper management know, in case they actually want
to.

Nils