[Development] Finishing the transition to the cherry-pick model

Volker Hilsheimer volker.hilsheimer at qt.io
Mon May 4 17:44:14 CEST 2020

…
> During this process and starting next week, we will update the relevant documentation pages, such as:
>
> http://quips-qt-io.herokuapp.com/quip-0005.html
> https://wiki.qt.io/Branches
> https://wiki.qt.io/Branch_Guidelines
> https://wiki.qt.io/Merge_Guidelines
>
> If you are aware of other pages that need updating, please share the links.

I have now put a replacement for QUIP 5 up for review, representing the new branch policy and the respective workflows:

https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/meta/quips/+/299141

Your comments are welcome.

Since we don’t have a review process for the pages on wiki.qt.io, I have not made any changes there yet.

Volker