[Development] Finishing the transition to the cherry-pick model

Alex Blasche alexander.blasche at qt.io
Tue May 19 08:25:59 CEST 2020

According to Daniel this was a mistake. https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTQAINFRA-3736 states it should have been -1. On the other hand, it was a one-off process and therefore should not repeat. Of course, the principle idea is still correct to inform people that their non-dev change would stop in the current branch unless they retarget. Feel free to override the bot.

--
Alex