[Development] API review

Edward Welbourne edward.welbourne at qt.io
Thu Oct 1 18:51:24 CEST 2020

Lars Knoll (29 September 2020 20:48)
> I hope that Eddy can create an updated header diff for the modules
> that are part of 6.0 to make reviewing easier.

Done.
Only qtbase, qtdeclarative, qttools, qtwayland and qt3d have changes
relative to the previous patch set, though.

The code to treat s/Q_REQUIRED_RESULT/[[nodiscard]]/ as boring appears
to have not worked the previous time, because I hadn't noticed that
addition of Q_REQUIRED_RESULT itself was previously considered boring,
but I've now now fixed that, so you may see lots of those changes
vanishing from the reviews.

	Eddy.