[Development] API (change) review

Edward Welbourne edward.welbourne at qt.io
Tue Oct 6 12:31:30 CEST 2020

Lars Knoll (29 September 2020 20:48)
>> I hope that Eddy can create an updated header diff for the modules
>> that are part of 6.0 to make reviewing easier.

On 1 October 2020 18:51 I replied:
> Done.

Just a note on the qtbase review, since this has caught a few of us out
(and it took me a while to work out why folk weren't seeing files they
expected): it has so many files in it that Gerrit doesn't show all of
them by default.  At the end of its file list, there's controls to show
more - for me, it says "SHOW 200 MORE" and "SHOW ALL 433 FILES" - so be
aware that less than half of the files that have changed are actually
shown by default !

None of the other git modules overflows like that for me, but if you've
got Gerrit configured to show fewer files you might hit it for qt3d, at
a guess (it has a lot, but apparently less than 201).  So watch out for
"SHOW" options at the foot of your file lists and be aware that you
might not be seeing the whole picture !

	Eddy.