[Development] API (change) review

Edward Welbourne edward.welbourne at qt.io
Wed Oct 7 15:40:14 CEST 2020

Lars Knoll (29 September 2020 20:48) wrote:
>> I hope that Eddy can create an updated header diff for the modules
>> that are part of 6.0 to make reviewing easier.

On 1 October 2020 at 18:51 I wrote
> Done.
> Only qtbase, qtdeclarative, qttools, qtwayland and qt3d have changes
> relative to the previous patch set, though.

Later we noticed we were missing a review for qtquick3d. It turned out I
didn't have that in my dev tree; normally I'd have checked out a new
source tree for the newly-created 6.0 branch and run init-repo on that,
ensuring an up-to-date set of modules, but skipping the branching meant
I was using my old dev repo and didn't realise I'd need an init-repo
run.  So we now have a late addition to the review:

https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qtquick3d/+/316628

Meanwhile, my apologies (for missing that earlier and) to those on other
reviews, where I forgot to check whether they had any new changes, so
qtsvg, qttools, qt3d, qtquickcontrols2 and qtnetworkauth also have new
patch-sets despite no actual change.

	Eddy.