[Development] Feature freeze next Tuesday

Tuukka Turunen tuukka.turunen at qt.io
Tue Sep 1 10:15:16 CEST 2020

Hi,

Do you have some estimate how long time is needed to get these in?

Also, do you foresee any issues these changes may cause to others?

Yours,

	Tuukka

On 1.9.2020, 11.01, "Development on behalf of Giuseppe D'Angelo via Development" <development-bounces at qt-project.org on behalf of development at qt-project.org> wrote:

    Il 26/08/20 08:46, Lars Knoll ha scritto:
    > I would hope that there are no other exceptions required. If something is not done, but can easily be pushed to 6.1, you know what to do. If anybody knows about something else that can’t be pushed please talk to me, so we can figure out what to do about it.

    I'd like to request an exception for a few patches of mine which have
    been around for a while now:

    * QIM::multiData
    * QKeyCombination + removal of operator+(QFlags, *)
    * (ideally) Qt::SingleShotConnection

    The first two have to go in 6.0.

    Thanks,
    KDAB - The Qt, C++ and OpenGL Experts