[Development] Feature freeze next Tuesday

Maurice Kalinowski Maurice.Kalinowski at qt.io
Tue Sep 1 11:20:44 CEST 2020

For better discussion, let's have a look at the existing patches:

>     * QIM::multidata
https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qtbase/+/302905
Currently +2, waiting for integration

>     * QKeyCombination + removal of operator+(QFlags, *)
https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qtbase/+/297566
Currently +1, TorArne commented it's ready for integration, misses +2 though.

>     * (ideally) Qt::SingleShotConnection
https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qtbase/+/311098
Currently +1, with CI testrun failing

BR,