[Development] Important recent changes in QList/QString/QByteArray

Andrei Golubev andrei.golubev at qt.io
Thu Sep 10 08:48:16 CEST 2020

If we implement this behaviour.

That's the dilemma that Andrei was talking about. Either solution is valid and
both have a way for you to tell QList to do what you want.
Oh, but it's not a question of "if". It is already done in latest dev this way, the shrinking erase, I mean (not sure who was an author of the original change).

--
Best Regards,
Andrei