[Development] Out of line move constructors

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Tue Sep 15 16:46:49 CEST 2020

On Monday, 14 September 2020 16:16:04 PDT Giuseppe D'Angelo via Development
wrote:
> As commented on the patch, this part of the story that eventually led to
> the design of QIntrusiveSharedDataPointer

I haven't looked into why that class was necessary. There are some things in
QtCore I just plainly ignore (animation framework, state machine, metatype
iteratable template black magic) and this was one of them.

I guess no more. Let me take a few days to look at it again.