[Development] Qt 6.1 Feature Freeze is in effect now

Jani Heikkinen jani.heikkinen at qt.io
Fri Feb 5 10:49:10 CET 2021

Well, that might easy up things a bit. But I don't like the idea where we would do branching from a state where dependencies might be broken; this isn't just updating submodules in qt(5).git but also updating dependencies in modules as well. I think it is better to fix all issues at first in one branch and do the branching after that; that way we should be able to continue working normally immediately after branching in both branches instead of fixing 2 branches at same time...

But if all others thinks this is better way to do branching I can live with it as well ;D

@Daniel Smith @Paul Wicking I think this wouldn't be so big change in our branching scripts, right?

br,
Jani