[Development] Qt 6 docs: noexcept and constexpr

Topi Reiniƶ Topi.Reinio at qt.io
Tue May 4 17:31:20 CEST 2021

Hi,

No, those are indeed missing from the generated documentation. QDoc uses libclang to parse the C++ sources, and there are cases where C++ attributes/specifiers are not exposed in the AST  provided by libclang. It's possible to create workarounds for these limitations, but these are yet to be implemented.

\topi